CMD Press Materials:
- Massachusetts Physician Receives $1M Prize for Biomarker Discovery
- CMD Company Backgrounder
- Seward Rutkove, MD Bio
- Jose Bohorquez, PhD Bio
- American Academy of Neurology, 2013 Annual Meeting, March 16 – 23, 2013
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Annual Meeting, October 16-19, 2013
In the news:
- Dart Therapeutics completes study of Convergence’s EIM device as a new biomarker for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD).
- Prize4Life’s $1M ALS Biomarker Prize Awarded to Dr. Seward Rutkove for his development of a technology that will accelerate the discovery of treatments for ALS/Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Dr. Seward Rutkove Identifies New Biomarker for ALS; Delivery Could Propel Development of New Treatments for Fatal Neuromuscular Disease
- Charley’s Fund Newsletter